Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ronaldinho: Save the affection in my heart of Barcelona


The Brazilian Ronaldinho, signed last week by AC Milan after five seasons at Barcelona, thanked from the website of the Italian team affection of the fans and their club mates at the club.



In a letter entitled "Barcelona in my heart," said the Brazilian who has always noticed "the affection of the fans of Barca," and that has been "very happy" in the city thanks to the "good feelings" that he has Forwarded its people and the strength that he has been given the meaning "together".



"I enjoyed playing football at the club and I liked to do enjoy all the fans. I felt close to the people of FC Barcelona, which has always shown me their affection. I'm staying with the illusion, one day, power bid farewell at the Camp Nou ", he said.



Although he was happy for having signed a "great club like AC Milan, Ronaldinho said to be" with a certain penalty "for leaving places where they had" shared triumphs, but above all, emotions. " "The Brazilians also play football to make others happy. That has been one of my goals and I am satisfied for having succeeded," he added.



The mediapunta Porto Alegre also had words for his companions, who stressed that "has been an honour to play with players of such high quality professional, but above all human," noting that takes friends from "a large group" which "everyone has contributed its share to the success" because "no single player wins anything."



"I must thank my colleagues and individual trophies to the club that I have given at this stage, especially gratifying to save a souvenir of the ball and the Golden Fife World Player," recalled the player, who extended their gratitude to the leaders, to technicians, doctors and other employees of the club, in addition to the press.



Ronaldinho completed his letter assuring that has experienced "some of the best years of his life in the Barca club, and that stays with the best moments of an exceptional step", which have been "very many".



"I liked being happy in Barcelona and Barcelona. Put in my heart so much affection. Football is a game, is a party, is a sport to enjoy and do enjoy. We need to play football smiling. So we have understood . Thank you for your smile to me, "he concluded.--elmundo

No comments:

Ronaldinho: Save the affection in my heart of Barcelona ~ Blog Football News