Monday, July 7, 2008

Fernandez wants Lazio


Augusto Fernandez confessed that "it would be good to play with Carrizo", indicating that the move to Lazio could be on the cards for the Rio de la Plata man ...



Having already made two signings Argentine Juan Pablo Carrizo and Mauro Zarate, president of Lazio, Claudio LOTITO, fodder follows the Argentine market for reinforcements.



Reports suggest that the Biancocelesti have set their sights on Rio de la Plata the 22-year-old Augusto Fernandez, who is fresh from winning a championship Clausura.



In an interview with the Argentine newspaper Ole, the player went to the situation: "Lazio? Let's see. If I have to leave, he would prefer to play with peers who, like John Paul. If there are other Argentines, the better … "



Fernandez added: "Six months ago, when I had the chance to escape, I decided to wait because I wanted to win something. I made the right decision because I could just that. But if I have to leave, I will do as a champion."

No comments:

Fernandez wants Lazio ~ Blog Football News