Monday, July 21, 2008

Hleb: Guardiola play where I say


The new signing from FC Barcelona will play Alexander Hleb explained that tells where the new coach Supporters of FC Barcelona Josep Guardiola because of the versatility that makes it easily function both as a center of the field in either of the two bands.



Hleb known to be difficult to get a hole with players of the stature of Xavi Hernandez in the broad area so it admitted there are no problems in playing anywhere else. Hleb, the first Belarusian played in the club, said that arriving at Barca was his dream since childhood.



Hleb and expressed his intentions: "I do not really matter where I will play. Where I tell the coach, play there. I learned a lot at Arsenal with Arsène Wenger. He taught me to play in different positions and now I have no problems playing anywhere ", He said in an interview with Web Blaugrana.



And with regard to its versatility also indicated that can hit with both legs. "I am clever, but now I think chuto better with the left, because I'm constantly training my shot and my passing this leg," he said.



Apart from the individual, Alexander Hleb stressed that the club knows that a club is important. "I know that this is an unbeatable team. With big players, big stars. Now what I want is to integrate, play with them a great football and obviously win," said Hleb still not familiar with the city.



"Cesc Fabregas-and his former partner-I explained a lot about this club, its passage through the football foundation, which coincided with players like Messi or Pique. The loves this club. He is now in Arsenal, but who knows in the future if he returned to the club. It's my best friend at Arsenal, together with Flamini, "he said.



Hleb, who is eager to start playing, referred to the game of culés in recent seasons. "It's that style of play Barca is fantastic. The game of Barcelona and Arsenal are the best in the world. I come from Arsenal and I know this game offensive. Hopes to be able to practise here now", he said.



Finally, Hleb acknowledged that his intention is to fight for the Champions League this season and will fight as the most by. (elmundo)

No comments:

Hleb: Guardiola play where I say ~ Blog Football News