Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hleb new explosion Gunners


ALEX Hleb has stuck the boot in Arsène Wenger and Cesc Fabregas as he intensifies his campaign for quitting Arsenal. The Gunners star said that he had never agreed with the boss Wenger about his role and brands Fabregas' selfish '.



Hleb insisted: "My view of how to play different from the administrator."I said last season that he wanted to leave and I think it is quite upset about it. But ask him. You can prove she is happy to see me go. I do not know if I will be next season, but I prefer Barcelona. Is being negotiated, and hopefully will be decided very soon."



Arsenal are demanding £ 18million for the Belarusian, 27, who has two years remaining on his contract. The midfielder knows that will not receive a warm welcome from his colleagues in the pre-season training this week, especially after his pop to Fabregas.



He said: "When we got to scoring opportunities, Fabregas is much more selfish than me. Given the opportunity to shoot, he always goes for that - unlike me."

No comments:

Hleb new explosion Gunners ~ Blog Football News