Friday, July 18, 2008

Eto'o: I will confirm my final decision




Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o has confirmed their interest in him Uzbek club Kuruvuchi even that admitiendo is limb li encuentra the. The success of Africa-man Barcelona has been in the list of transfers from the new coach Josep Guardiola said that was not part of his first team plans for next season. President Barcelona Joan Laporta confirmed the situation yesterday went and so far as to say he was looking for a new home for Eto'o.



Reports suggested today that the Cameroonian had flown to Uzbekistan to put pen to paper on a contract with PFC Kuruvchi a local squad, and who represent them in the Champions League in Asia.



Eto'o has already confirmed the reasons for his trip to the country but denied they have already agreed terms with Kuruvchi. "There was interest in me from Kuruvchi" he said at a press conference at the Intercontinental Hotel in Tashkent.



"That is one reason why I'm here to meet with the people of this country and to see all the interesting things here. Let me clarify something. There are clubs interested in me, and I choose what is best for me. Tonight, I will go back to Spain and then I will confirm my final decision. I have not yet made a decision about where I will play next season, "he added. "On Saturday, starting with the formation of my team. If I decide to change clubs, you'll have to be in the interest of my career".



Eto'o has confirmed an agreement with the Kuruvchi vice president, Tavakkal Isomilov, that will inform him first in his decision. Kuruvchi announced at its official website a few days ago that the man from Barcelona will join the team within six months of the contract, with reports suggest a rate of € 40 billion has been agreed by both clubs. (Goal.com)

No comments:

Eto'o: I will confirm my final decision ~ Blog Football News