Saturday, September 20, 2008

Love story in Manchester United




A SECRET passion is burning at Old Trafford, which would lay the pages of a romantic novel vapor-fire. Red-hot Latin Carlos Tevez and steel Scot Alex Ferguson are more headaches heels in love. The couple does not match had to endure a courtship complicated third party involvement. But now they have fallen for each other hook, line and Winker.



Manchester United striker Tevez, 24, revealed: "Alex is very good to me and I really feel that loves me as a person. He's a gentleman always in the locker room. "He has a lot of money, but it is very modest. I like people like him."



United announced last week that they want to sign Tevez - whose registration is owned by Media Sports Investments - on a permanent basis.



Tevez and admitted: "I can not imagine leaving Manchester. I am in the perfect situation. My family is very happy and settled in England and my relationship with the club is perfect. Patrice Evra is my closest friend, but the feeling I get from all the players is something that has not experienced before. I want to win the contract and ordered United to play for the rest of my career."

No comments:

Love story in Manchester United ~ Blog Football News