Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ronaldo admits injury frustration


Cristiano Ronaldo expects full recovery from his ankle surgery in Manchester United. Ronaldo was the photo jogging round the United Carrington training base last week after being given the green light to intensify its rehabilitation.



United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has suggested the star Portugal will be out of action until early October, although Ronaldo is aimed at a return before that date. "I've never experienced a situation like this, being two months without kicking a ball. I just want to be fully recovered," said Portuguese broadcasting SIC.



"I am not used to be on the sidelines. I feel sad, but the worst moment has passed and I must admit that patient. I feel good, and when kicking a ball is coming. Playing football - this is what I makes happy. "



Ronaldo has also been widely promoted as a strong candidate for the Fifa World Player of the Year Award and the 23-year-old cree that has a good chance. He added: "I think I have had very positive campaign last season. It would be a dream that becomes reality to win. It is no player has done what I did last season. I think I can win this year."

No comments:

Ronaldo admits injury frustration ~ Blog Football News