Friday, August 29, 2008

Ronaldinho is support for Rivaldo


Former Milan star Rivaldo cree que Ronaldinho will do well with the Rossoneri. The former Brazilian international also insists that was a failure when he played at San Siro.




Rivaldo played for Milan during the 2002/03 season and, like Ronaldinho joined Barcelona after being released by the then coach Louis van Gaal.



Many consider him a failure and some skeptics believe the movement of Ronaldinho to San Siro is an element of déjà vu, but the 2002 World Champion believes otherwise. "Ronaldinho? Will do in Milan," Rivaldo told La Gazzetta dello Sport.



"I was not a flop. I've played a lot taking into account the condition me in. I was one of the best clubs in the world, I won things and I enjoyed my time there. Ronaldinho will do better than me because he comes much younger I was when I moved there. He is only 28 and he is a great champion. hara extraordinary things in Milan. He will have no difficulty in adapting to Serie A and return him to his best at San Siro. "



'Dinho arrived in Milan in a mega-money deal with Barcelona, but the movement is far from easy. In fact, the transfer saga rumble painfully throughout the summer.



Critics have scoffed at the arrival of the player following his poor form in the last two years in the league, but he has studied during pending before the season-goal.com .-- --

No comments:

Ronaldinho is support for Rivaldo ~ Blog Football News