Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mourinho insists Sheva support


Inter boss José Mourinho insists that never discussed with Andriy Shevchenko at Chelsea and wants the Ukrainian striker luck for his return to Milan. Sheva never managed to prove his true ability in Stamford Bridge and is hoping to re-start his career after returning to Milan.



And Mourinho says it only wants the best for his former pupil, although the two never clicked in England. "I hope he will once again be a major player in the future," said Mourinho Feelfootball.com.



"Sheva is a great player and everybody admires him, including myself. I've never had any problem with him and I hope it succeeds. I needed a change and a new challenge in an environment where you can be happy. He was not my first choice when he signed at Chelsea, but I said yes when the club asked me because he is a quality player. "



The special also cree that can shed some light on why Sheva never settled in west London. "In Milan was like a prince," said Mourinho. "But at Chelsea we had a different philosophy. We were all equal and that operates a meritocracy. That's why I think he has lost faith in itself."

No comments:

Mourinho insists Sheva support ~ Blog Football News