Friday, May 23, 2008

Ronaldo promises on future


Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo was non-committal about his future after Wednesday’s Champions League final victory.







Speculation linking the Portuguese winger with a $200 million move to Real Madrid this summer has grown in the past week.



Ronaldo, who scored his 42nd goal of an outstanding season in United’s dramatic win over Chelsea, claims he is happy at Old Trafford. But he may not have ruled out playing for a new club next season.



“I don’t promise nothing,” Ronaldo said. “I don’t promise nothing to my mum, I don’t promise nothing to the supporters.



“I want to stay, but the future - no one knows. I want to stay. We are going to see in the next two weeks, I don’t say I make a decision.”



Ronaldo, 23, is just one year into a five-year contract at United, which also edged Chelsea for this season’s Premier League title.

No comments:

Ronaldo promises on future ~ Blog Football News