Saturday, May 31, 2008

Beautiful Game ala Di Natale


Antonio Di Natale could not his hide his happiness. But Italy Coach Roberto Donadoni insists that there is still room for improvement despite tonight’s comfortable 3-1 win over Belgium.



The Azzurri produced a fine performance against an albeit ordinary Belgium side, with Di Natale scoring twice, and Mauro Camoranesi also getting on the scoresheet. "We generally played a good match, but in some cases I saw things that we can still improve,” said a cautious Donadoni.



“We must always keep a high concentration." On Di Natale, the Don stated: "He is doing well, and today was the demonstration."




The Udinese forward was at time unstoppable in the first period, and surely booked his place in the starting XI for the match with Holland on June 9. "Even if it was only a friendly, the whole team wanted to win and play a beautiful game, and I think we have succeeded,” said Di Natale.



“I am very happy for the two goals I scored, I have to thank Pirlo for the cross for the first goal, and thank Aquilani for the second. Am I first-teamer? This I do not know, there are many of us and we are all very good. It will be up to Donadoni to decide with the utmost tranquillity."



Finally Di Natale refused to comment on speculation that he will leave Udinese at the end of the season. "This is not the time to talk about these things, All I can say is that I have a contract with Udinese, and that I dedicate these goals to the Udinese supporters, “he concluded.



source; Anthony Sormani, goal.com

No comments:

Beautiful Game ala Di Natale ~ Blog Football News