Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ronaldo Hints At Milan Exit

Photobucket

Speaking frankly about his future, Ronaldo has hinted that if he does return, it could well not be with Milan. El Fenomeno's current contract with Milan runs out in the summer, and while Adriano Galliani has shown a willingness to consider offering him a new one, any progress on that will only be made after monitoring the Brazilian's progress.



As such, Milan are unlikely to offer him a new deal for a few months yet, meaning that he is more likely than not to be out of contract come July 1.



Rather surprisingly, Ronaldo has himself admitted that while Milan remain in pole position for the moment, he could well look elsewhere to make his comeback.“We’ll see," he said.



"If I manage to recover at my best, then Milan are in pole position considering the way they have treated me and how much I am loved here. The human rapport I have with club and teammates is remarkable. But we will have to wait and see. It is my dream to play for Flamengo, who were my team when I was a young boy, but it all depends on how I recover."



The most clear indication was dropped when he said he would make the final decision once he was back training."The important thing is to get back on the playing field, then I will decide where,” he concluded.(Source: Frank Barrone, Goal.com)

No comments:

Ronaldo Hints At Milan Exit ~ Blog Football News