Thursday, February 21, 2008

Robben: I Am Back On Form

Arjen Robben has admitted that he is close to returning to his best form after playing in the majority of Real Madrid's game against Roma on Tuesday evening.


Photobucket
T

he Dutch forward could not hide his delight to have come through such a high profile game with no sign of the injuries that have plagued his start to life with Los Merengues.



Madrid may have been beaten in their Champions League trip to the Italian capital, but Robben remained upbeat over his personal performance.



"It was my first big game after the injuries," he stated.I finally feel that I am in form once again and when I feel like that I can play better. Despite everything I can improve, but I am very happy with the way things are going now."



After going ahead through Raúl, Madrid were beaten after David Pizarro and Mancini scored for the hosts but Robben has no doubts that things will be different in Spain.

"We can recover this in the Bernabéu," he added.(source: goal)

No comments:

Robben: I Am Back On Form ~ Blog Football News