Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Villa: The key was the play of the' child 'Towers





David Villa noted as "the key to victory" with Spain which began its journey in the Euro2008 (4-1) "the move of the 'child' Towers" which ended with the first of three goals which marked Russia.



"I'm happy for the goals I set, but above all by winning three important points that make us take a step forward. The key was the play of the 'child' in the first goal."



"The game we were complicated with Russia by putting ten players behind the ball was difficult to enter. Torres opened the can with that hand that I have done. Since that goal was all us easier," he said.



Villa: 'I have finished the work of all'



Villa returned to the hotel concentration happy with a trophy for best player of the match in his hands and the ball mark after three goals, which succeeded thanks to Pepe Reina. "I did not know he had a trophy for best player and I am also very happy for him. What I was about to stay without him, has been the ball. The referee took him away and less bad than English Pepe has helped me to achieve, "he said.



"In the dressing room we have all the luck. It is a triumph of the entire team. I have finished the work of all. We are a pineapple, happy for the victory and thinking of work for the next game," he said.--source; elmundo



No comments:

Villa: The key was the play of the' child 'Towers ~ Blog Football News