Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo: 'My future will decide after the Euro'


The Portuguese striker Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United stated on Saturday that his future next season will be decided "after the Euro", after the triumph, 2-0, in Portugal against Turkey in the first day of continental tournament, contested at the Stade de Geneva.




"We still do not know where you can play, I have not decided yet. After Euro speak. I am convinced that I can not worry about that. I'm calm," said Ronaldo about the speculation about his departure from Manchester and its signing by Real Madrid for the next academic year 2008-09.




Regarding the game against Turkey, welcomed the victory in the debut in the competition. "Winning is good to gain confidence. The important thing is that we win and play well," said the Portuguese striker.

No comments:

Cristiano Ronaldo: 'My future will decide after the Euro' ~ Blog Football News