Monday, June 30, 2008

'This is football reference for a long time'


Luis Aragones not lost his composure and after winning the European Championship. The Spanish selector, to be dismissed from office with the greatest success of his career, simply felt "it is the duty fulfilled."



"I know what I told the players and I think they thought at first it was said to raise morale. Then, it will eventually believe what they were and realized it was true and we could be champions," said Luis. "I am delighted, but not ground exteriorizar my emotions. But I'm happy, around the world," explained selector for the champion of Europe.



"I think football has done in Spain this tournament will be a reference for many people over time. I think like lovers of good football. And many will be fixed, because it has been a model of playing football," explained the 'Wise of Hortaleza '.



On whether he wished to claim the post of selector, Luis felt that "sometimes we must take a little more tranquility." "For me the criticism has helped me to work with more enthusiasm, because you know you end up with something which will prove who has been more or less successful," said Luis. "When it comes I wish you the best treatment possible, because I can have a major mental strength, but the others do not have so much better," said the technician champion of Europe.



The international exultantes



Torres: "He has won the best, which has been speculation and has not left since the first match at the Cup and I think this is not only good for Spain if not for the entire world of football," he said. "I remember a lot of people, the doctor Genaro Borras, which would have been delighted; Villa, who is unable to play, all those who contributed to this."



Casillas: "We are not aware of what we have achieved. When the referee has pit has given us a subidón, has been an immense joy for all the fans that it deserves. I've met one of my dreams, get a diploma with the selection absolute. "



Villa: "It's very nice, we are privileged to leave the field wearing the coat, but the victory belongs to everyone. We are the happiest men in the world and we know that one day the country was enlarged, and we hope it lasts a month or two or three ...", said. "There is no doubt that Spain has been the best selection of the Euro from beginning to end."



Cesc: "It's a dream come true. We have fulfilled our objective. To all you people who did not trust us was wrong and those who do, congratulate them and enjoying"



Iniesta: "I am very happy. Winning this is unbelievable. We fought hard, but it was worth. We were very keen to celebrate something with this group and we succeeded."



Andres Palop celebrated the achievement of the Euro 2008 with the shirt of Luis Miguel Arconada, who dedicated the title: "I put the shirt to celebrate as a tribute to Arconada, because it reminds him a lot for a ruling that had at the time, but we must remind him more for what it was great goalkeeper and we've taught our generation, "he said.



Senna: "deserved to win. This is the happiest moment of my football life, I am very keen to get power and celebrate with all people," said Brazilian nationalized Spanish.



Cazorla: "Luis bet for me and allowed me to live an extraordinary moment. I hope you all enjoy together."



Xabi Alonso: "We all excited. It was an unforgettable moment for everyone to achieve this historic victory. It's a victory that touches the sensitive fiber each. Euro This goes for many people. He deserves so much my baby, as my girlfriend, as other people who could have been with us as Genaro Borras and Antonio Puerta, who unfortunately have been unable to enjoy this moment, but goes for them too. "(source: elmundo)

No comments:

'This is football reference for a long time' ~ Blog Football News