Friday, November 14, 2008

Ruggeri: The logical thing is that Diego to choose his assistants'







Oscar Ruggeri, axis of the controversy between Julio Grondona, president of the Argentine Federation (AFA), and Maradona threw more fuel on the fire unleashed by the choice of partners of the new screening to ensure that it will "do its utmost" to be in the organizational expertise.



The position of the leader, who opposes the incorporation of Ruggeri, provoked a crisis that was about to end with the departure of Maradona before his debut on the bench for the albiceleste. "I do not like your face that you have. These things are mine," was the only explanation given by the president of the AFA to justify its rejection.



Ruggeri was more explicit, he admitted that a year ago made tough statements against Grondona and affirmed its readiness to provide explanations for his stance at the time, when battling for the AFA to give a sort of retirement for the former world champions of soccer players 1978 and 1986 who needed it. "I called to him, but I responded. Do not resigned (to join the coaching staff of the selection) and I would love to be, but I do not want that Maradona has problems," said the coach to Argentine television channel 'TYC Sports. "



However, Ruggeri claimed the independence of the screening: "The most logical Diego is that elect people who want to be around him." "I have no words to thank Diego, his attitude surprised me pleasantly. It was complicating the possibility of work for the champions of 1986. Which is better than the 1986 within the selection. What better than Maradona leading the way and the rest around. I will continue to stand on their own what you need and I do not need to meet with him, "he said.



Ruggeri hopes that the talks for reaching that goal will resume after the debut of Maradona on the bench next Wednesday to Scotland, in Glasgow. "Diego has to travel to Scotland, put the batteries, and if my income is given to the selection, well, if not always be grateful. We have to stop working with freedom. This is the first time I hear that there are problems with a helper, "he added, before launching a message to Grondona:" I never saw him so nervous. "

No comments:

Ruggeri: The logical thing is that Diego to choose his assistants' ~ Blog Football News