Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo: 'I am the first, second and third best player'




Cristiano Ronaldo is quite clear who will be chosen as the best player in 2008: "I am the first, second and third ...", said with irony the Portuguese midfielder of Manchester United.



In an interview granted to the newspaper 'O Estado de Sao Paulo' before traveling to Brazil to play a friendly against the selection 'canarinha', Cristiano again running for the prize of FIFA. While acknowledging that "there are other candidates," among which he mentioned the Spanish Fernando Torres, the Argentine Lionel Messi and Brazilian Kaká.



But Ronaldo is convinced that the forecasts will be met and the award will end up in his achievements: "I think I did everything that was needed to win and I want to keep doing more. My goal is to achieve everything that appears ahead," said the Portuguese , Which this year was English champion and the Cup of Champions in Manchester.



Cristiano Ronaldo thanked the praise that he has devoted Pele, who considered the best in the world at present. "That represents a lot for me. It was a great player of world football and I felt something special to hear that a Pelé," said the 27-year-old striker.



The Portuguese said that motivates you to play especially in Brazil, although a friendly match. "There has undoubtedly the best players in the world and an excellent selection despite negative results sometimes." "We hope to win the game, but we know the difficulties. Brazil has excellent players. In my opinion, you can mount two great teams," he said.

No comments:

Cristiano Ronaldo: 'I am the first, second and third best player' ~ Blog Football News