Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Andy Cole Hanging Shoes




Aged 37 years old, Andy Cole finally surrendered. One of the attackers who can never really in the English League announced himself hanging shoes alias retirement.



As a swift about rain in November, Cole began his career with a sad end. Only the journalists of The Times in office management, Cole sending a farewell to the world that have
make known.



Cole finish 19 years old career bersepakbolanya in a way that is not fun at klubnya now, Nottingham Forest. He left the headquarters Forest 11 days ago after contracts, the agreement for himself and the club, is disconnected due to the failure to print the goal in 11 games.



"This is not the end of the ideal," said Cole, which deplores the lack of opportunity that he can to weed. "This is not successful. I to them since the beginning I did not want to sit there for the reserves bench. I do not want to chance relax and eat salary blind."



"I want to go there and offer something, but all is strange, since the beginning. I never know my role, whether I should help them, using my experience, or is this just PR purposes? To sell tickets seasonal?" Cole supplement.



"I still do not know. I feel the manager did not speak to me. I do not know whether this is right word, but I feel he terintimidasi by me," Cole while sad comment on the existence of the Forest manager, Colin Calderwood.



Career Andy Cole, recently called to ask Andrew Cole, with Newcastle United in 1993 after previously taught Arsenal and Fulham were the defense and Bristol City.



In 1995, Cole fled to Manchester United. At Old Trafford, he was top jockey career with various degrees, including treble English League, Champions League and FA Cup in 1999 before the 2001 dilego to Blackburn Rovers.



Besides Rovers, Cole squander away in semenjana clubs such as Fulham, Manchester City, Portsmouth, Birmingham City, Sunderland and Burnley before July digaet Forest.



Striker Cole is tertajam number two since the Premier League era effect in 1992. Together with clubs at the top, Cole print 187 goals, only losers from Alan Shearer to make 261. He even still better than the Robbie Fowler, Les Ferdinand or even Ian Wright.



Although relatively successful at club level, is not the case in national team. Best young player version of the PFA in 1994, only 15 times defend Britain and print one touchdown. England manager when, Glenn Hoddle, Cole mentions need six or seven opportunities to print one touchdown.

No comments:

Andy Cole Hanging Shoes ~ Blog Football News