Monday, October 27, 2008

Indignant, Mourinho Want surprises players




In the pen itself even hold Inter Milan 0-0 Genoa. José Mourinho clearly disappointed and he will threaten to give surprises to make the players.



Failure Nerazzurri reach full points in front of the public make its own sorts of "The Special One". Mourinho remains resentful because Julio Cruz cs failed to make the goal even though Genoa play with 10 players after Ivan Juric outcast referee in the minutes to 60.



"I am obviously not happy because I always want to improve and win. When you win fail, you certainly do not pleased. But today I choose not to speak about my players, it's part of my mentality," ketus Mourinho is quoted as Channel4.



Mourinho reluctant to blame the players that are not able to win, and put the responsibility for the results of the series in pundaknya. "But I want our players to do what I instruksikan."



He kesalnya, Mourinho also promised to create the future players surprised in this fight midweek face Fiorentina in the Artemio Franchi.



"Maybe some of them do not know who I am. To those who called for the parties later Wednesday, there will be some surprises," he pungkas.

1 comment:

imbalonamaku said...

http://hangtuahbatam.blogspot.com/2008/10/4-tahun-peristiwa-berdarah-takbai.html

Indignant, Mourinho Want surprises players ~ Blog Football News