Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chelsea, Arsenal for the Perfect Example





Arsenal captain William Gallas orbit sensasional statement. According to him, the Gunners should have many relationships in the former club, Chelsea.



Yes, the Arsenal defender reveal the facts, I feel as the black sheep of the failure of Arsenal last season degree. In addition, Arsenal Gallas rate is not strong mentally, one of the exalted by the Blues.



"Fans doubted my capacity as team captain. Perhaps, they need the black sheep of the failure of our degree last season," said the France players team national This is like Islington Gazette, Thursday (16/10/2008).



"They are unrelenting competition in Birmingham to discuss it. I really do wrong, and I'm not angry. We should be winning easily," he continued.



"Before the Arsenal, six years I was in Chelsea. This team is always achieved victory, however condition. If we have the opportunity to win a Cup, we will not be passing," Gallas katya.



"My life was indeed inspired victory. It is not that I can from Arsenal," he said.

No comments:

Chelsea, Arsenal for the Perfect Example ~ Blog Football News