Friday, January 2, 2009

Ronaldo: 'Who says there is an agreement with Real Madrid is a liar'





Cristiano Ronaldo has denied in an interview published by the website of his club, Manchester United, which has reached agreement with Real Madrid for a change of scenery from next summer and has reaffirmed its intention to Stay in the current champion Europe.



"Time and again it is speculating. Not only about my future, but many of the other players around the world. People talked a lot about myself this past summer, and it is normal after the season I did. But what people are saying now [regarding closed an agreement with Real Madrid for next season] is not true. Whoever says that is a liar, because I'm happy at Manchester United and I want to be here. I feel at home here.. "



Cristiano Ronaldo says that has not been concerned about public reaction from Old Trafford after the ocean of rumors of the months of July and August: "People do not forget so easily what one does for his club," he says. "When I played my first game of the season [before the Derby] I felt a little pressure. But United fans are wonderful and always has behaved brilliantly with me. Not only this year but every year."



Portuguese highlights the role of the technician's United, Alex Ferguson, throughout the process: "The boss is always important to me, and if I am at this club is for him. Ferguson is very important in my career."



Speaking of the future, Cristiano Ronaldo believes that "age is not important in football." "Yes it is the experience, and experience is gained by playing matches with many great players with whom I have hanado many things. Now the challenge is to maintain the level of last year. And this is what I am trying to achieve. And I feel that I'm ready for it. "(source: elmundo)

No comments:

Ronaldo: 'Who says there is an agreement with Real Madrid is a liar' ~ Blog Football News