Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gilardino longing Create & Goal Celebration




Fiorentina striker Alberto Gilardino was longing that are deep enough. Not nostalgic but to someone in an activity: I celebration after touchdown.



To make the goal, as evidenced piawai Gilardino. Total 12 of 28 goals which is packed to the Series A Fiorentina entered the weekend to 21, is the Spirit.



With the result, the attacker was able to sit in the order in the fourth highest scorer list printing Series A 2008/09 far. But behind the achievements, Gilardino has long fasting goal.



Last time, players aged 26 years tear hurdle when the opponent is against Catania mid-December 2008 year ago. This means he is more a goal not print.



"I want to go back berselebrasi (after the goal I). I miss," said Gilardino on Channel 4.



Romantic certainly make goals. But not mean that Gilardino has fallen frustration.



"I really respond calmly to this. I will return to print my physical goals and in good condition. I hope to soon pull nets opponent," said Gilardino.



At the end of this weekend, Fiorentina will face in the party giornata Bologna 22 Series A. Will Gilardino terbayar longing in this fight?(Source: Detik)

No comments:

Gilardino longing Create & Goal Celebration ~ Blog Football News