Monday, January 5, 2009

Beckham: Milan Not Springboard




David Beckham gave an explanation about the existence of AC Milan as the loan. According to him, not Milan springboard to be able to return to elected Timnas UK. However, he wanted to really make meaningful Milan, not for himself.



Beckham in Milan is not long. He borrowed from the Los Angeles Galaxy until March 9. Beckham is needed because Timnas England coach, Fabio Capello, only the players who will appear regularly.



He admitted, one of the objectives fixed for the selected team Fabio Capello. However, he states remain professional. He wanted to make a lot of Milan.



Bekcham is still berambisi defend the UK. In fact, he still hopes to be the team that will appear in the World Cup later in 2010. During this time, Beckham just need one more to equal the match record of Bobby Moore is defending "Three Lions" as much as 108 times.



"I join with Milan is not only reason for entering Timnas, or get back playing in Europe. I have never played in the Italian Serie A and kukira is one of the best league in the world," said Beckham in Abu Dhabi.



"I will still concentrate on working with the team. I know how the Milan team. It is very professional and I want to work hard to get a place at the core of the team," he added.



Beckham also admitted to enjoy living in the United States even though the decision to move to LA Galaxy was diprotes.



"I try never regret what has happened in my life, or in karierku. I make the decision to go to LA Galaxy two years ago and I have a wonderful time there," he said.



"Now, I have the chance to play in one of the world's best clubs. My time enjoy in Milan. Suporternya Moreover, extraordinary," he said.



Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti justify the greeting Beckham. According to him, he is working well in Milan and the show itself as the champion of mental illness. .



"He was a great player. But he had to work hard because there is strict competition in Milan. But, of course I will try to install," said Ancelotti.



Source: Kompas

No comments:

Beckham: Milan Not Springboard ~ Blog Football News