Thursday, December 18, 2008

Robinho: English Style Tekel Like Animals





Kick and Rush is, the style of English soccer games. Because the game hard and fast this is, Robinho victims. Manchester City Striker feel that back-back in Britain kicked him like animals.



Since his return to the City, Robinho is not yet fully adapting to the English. The players bought with a price of 32.5 million pounsterling that choose to live in a hotel instead of buying a house in the State Government. Make them more upset, English football "allow" hard violations, a matter that he had never met the Real Madrid defend.



"Kupikir I will be more difficult than adapting what I experienced now. I have never ditekel as now," he said as cited by the Daily Mail. "When I came here, I'm shocked to see the referee did not blow the whistle ditendang with the style I like animals. That really can not be trusted."



Indeed, as it is the fate of a Striker in the English League. Striker Arsenal, Eduardo da Silva had prove how the severity of land in the birth of football. Players from other countries must stay true to the style of game like that.



Fortunately, Robinho can stay in others, namely in the car. "I'm more English good. I can understand the desire fans as I heard (the music) hip-hop, but I'm still quite difficult to speak smoothly," said the Brazilian players.



Thursday (18/12), the "The Citizens" will fight to the last opponent for Racing Santander in the UEFA Cup group. Because certainly, goes to the big round 32, coach Mark Hughes will likely spell Robinho. (source: kompas)



Photo: Robinho (right) get ganjalan players from Hull City, Dean Marney. Robinho felt England players such as violation of animals.

No comments:

Robinho: English Style Tekel Like Animals ~ Blog Football News