Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ronaldo Want to See Record Goal




Sir Alex Ferguson called extraordinary, UEFA describe your site as magic. Matter of spectacular goals to hurdle Porto, Cristiano Ronaldo is not only patient would like to see the impressions back.



Matter of ability to make goal-scorer who does not always, Ronaldo has done so several times. Through the execution of the dead ball free kick, shooting and shooting-distance often outwit the goalie and make the opponent not powerless.



And before he returned to make all those who witnessed the fight Manchester United Porto contra subside when the print goal in the sixth minute. Get the ball from Anderson, the world's best soccer player that deliver hard shot from the right foot with a distance of 36.2 meters. The ball that lead to the right side of the hurdle is not reached until goalkeeper Helton who is trying to fly.



"Anderson to give me the ball and when I turn I know when I will release a shot. I really wanted to do," said Ronaldo made such as AFP.



Problem that can score a lot of praise, and 24 years old footballer also admitted that if the goal is the best ever made. He is not to wait to see the impressions goal back in the DVD.



"It was the best goal I ever printed. That backlash fantastic and I look forward to see it again on DVD. I am very happy to print these goals," said Ronaldo. (Source: Detiksport)

No comments:

Ronaldo Want to See Record Goal ~ Blog Football News