Monday, April 20, 2009

"It's the best feeling in the world!"





Everton passes for the first time to the FA Cup final since 1995. Feel deserve it, until Tim Cahill so hysterical about perasaannya phase can penetrate this big.



"It's the best feeling in the world!" he cried so to BBC Sport, after his team beat Manchester United favorite team in the tourney semifinal, Sunday (19/4/2009), compete via penalty kicks.



"I think our fans are always looking forward-this forever. I am indeed in the atmosphere. I can not them with the words," said the Australian international full-attack it.



Cahill said, the success of the final permeate this year is improving the quality of the game thanks to hard work and team. "Make us, this is a reward for the fans, to reward the players."



Interestingly, Cahill nearly a loser when Everton lose out on the drama-tosan toast. Section, it is the first of the citadel penendang The Toffees, execution and bounce!



"I am very indignant because I did not score. But it's the reason we play as a team and colleagues to help each other out," said the age of 29 years.



"I want to drive the ball up as soon as possible. But even I kick too high. If I may again in the final penalty, I may be told that other players are."(Source: Detiksport)

No comments:

"It's the best feeling in the world!" ~ Blog Football News